- Building an integration and test validation team with customer facing capabilities.
- Developing and executing overall test strategies, plans and procedures for complex fixed and mobile satellite communications solutions.
- Developing and executing test cases incorporating payload, ground systems, radio networks and IP networks.
- Support the development of automated test infrastructure.
- Performing post-test data analysis and reporting.
- Creation of test reports and documentation to assist with investigation and resolution of issues.
- Support the integration of prototype solutions with ESMA antennas
- Demonstration of product prototypes to external audiences requiring occasional travel.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- Proven capability in the definition and implementation of a system test strategy covering rf, baseband and embedded SW components.
- Experience in building and leading a team of system test engineers.
- Proven, broad experience of testing telecoms or satellite comms networks and/or equipment.
- Ability to plan test campaigns, conduct tests, collect/analyze data, communicate results/anomalies to the business and customer.
- Experience of troubleshooting network, RF signal and protocol problems.
- Exposure to Jira for issue management and prioritization will be advantageous.
- A strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of satellite comms would be a significant plus, as would knowledge of SDR.