Reporting to the Integration Group Manager, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Team Lead of System Test group, organising day to day activities and priorities of the team.
• Development and ownership of system test plan with collaboration of development and test
• Investigation of root cause of test case failures and providing corrective action in conjunction with development teams.
• Support validation of Satixy Chipsets verifying functional and performance metrics.
• Hands-on role, developing python test scripts and verifying functionality.
• Execution, development and planning of System tests and Contribute to the evolution of product
quality for Satixfy ESMA products.
• Support Test Management tools and continuous integration methodologies;
• Compilation of regular Test execution summary report with metrics.
Job Requirements – including work experience and education
• Batchelor/Master Degree in Electronic/Computer Science Engineering
• At least 5 years’ experience of managing a team of test Engineers.
• Experience of testing Telecommunication or Satellite Systems.
• Experience of system testing, preferably with some exposure to low level (i.e. non GUI) testing
• Experience in planning, estimating and development of system tests.
• Experience of test management software.
• Defect Tracking and Knowledge Management software (Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
• Knowledge of testing Methodologies
• Knowledge of operation of RF test equipment such as Spectrum Analysers, VNAs, power meters
• Proven experience in program language in an automation test environment (C/C++/Python
• Excellent Interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge on RF fundamentals and communications theory.
• Independent, self-motivated, team player and multitasking capabilities.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment