Reporting to the Integration Group Manager, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Team Lead of System Test group, organising day to day activities and priorities of the team.
- Development and ownership of system test plan with collaboration of development and test teams.
- Investigation of root cause of test case failures and providing corrective action in conjunction
with development teams.
- Execution, planning of System tests and Contribute to the evolution of product quality for SatixFy ESMA products.
- Support Test Management tools and continuous integration methodologies;
- Compilation of regular Test execution summary report with metrics.
Job Requirements – including work experience and education
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Electronic/Computer Science Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience of managing a team of test Engineers
- Experience of testing Telecommunication or Satellite Systems.
- Experience of system testing, preferably with some exposure to low level (i.e. non GUI) testing
- Experience in planning, estimating and development of system tests.
- Experience of test management software.
- Defect Tracking and Knowledge Management software (Atlassian JIRA and Confluence preferred)
- Knowledge of testing Methodologies
- Knowledge of operation of RF test equipment such as Spectrum Analysers, VNAs, power meters etc
- Proven experience in program language in an automation test environment (C/C++/Python etc.)
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge on RF fundamentals and communications theory.
- Independent, self-motivated, team player and multitasking capabilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.