Reporting to the System test Team lead , the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Development of system test plan with collaboration of development team and test team lead.
- Implementation and Debug of System tests defined in system test plan
- Investigation of root cause of test case failures and report issues to Development teams.
- Execution of System tests and Contribute to the evolution of product quality for SatixFy ESMA products.
- Support Test Management tools and continuous integration methodologies;
- Support Compilation of regular Test execution summary report with metrics.
Job Requirements – including work experience and education
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Electronic/Computer Science Engineering
- Experience of testing Telecommunication or Satellite Systems.
- Experience of system testing, preferably with some exposure to low level (i.e. non GUI) testing
- Experience of test management software.
- Defect Tracking and Knowledge Management software (Atlassian JIRA and Confluence preferred)
- Knowledge of testing Methodologies
- Knowledge of operation of RF test equipment such as Spectrum Analysers, VNAs, power meters etc
- Proven experience in program language in an automation test environment (C/C++/Python etc.)
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge on RF fundamentals and communications theory.
- Independent, self-motivated, team player and multitasking capabilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.