Roles and responsibility
We are looking for a strong technology leader to lead and manage a team of SW embedded engineers in the development of Linux device drivers, firmware, and applications to successful delivery of high-quality software projects in the field of Satellite communication.
Leadership and management
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and guidance to the team members.
- Promote a positive work environment and resolve conflicts.
- Provide updates on team performance, resources, and timelines.
- Provide technical guidance, support team members, conduct code reviews, give feedback, coordinate with other teams.
- Write or review technical requirements, SW designs and architectures.
- Set clear goals and expectations for the team members and set priorities aligned to project objectives.
- Break down project requirements to actionable tasks and distribute among team members.
- Maintain an active involvement in hand-on coding, debugging, and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of proven experience in Software development in the embedded world:
- Communication background – a must
- Knowledge of Embedded Linux- a must
- Proven experience as a technology leader.
- Proactive, independent, with a solution-focused and positive attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal in Hebrew and English