SatixFy is looking for a highly skilled RF and antenna engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and integration of a satellite payloads electronically steerable multibeam arrays. You will work with a cross-functional team to define antenna requirements, develop tools for antenna performance analysis and verify the performance meets the mission requirements.
- Develop and validate requirements for various antenna/payload communications subsystems.
- Perform trade studies, modelling, simulation and other forms of analysis to predict component, interconnects and system performance and to optimize design around established requirements.
- Support the business development team with customer engagements and solutions.
- Define and conduct tests to validate performance of antenna/RF designs to various customer and mission requirements.
- Develop test plans to identify test approach, resources, schedules and cost estimates that meet applicable requirements, standards and regulations.
- Specify requirements for hardware, software, instruments and support equipment as required to meet test objectives.
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering. Master’s degree with emphasis on RF payloads and/or antenna theory is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in research and/or development of antenna design.
- 5+ years of experience in programming in Matlab, Python or C++.
- Experience with the use and development of antenna simulation tools.
- Strong background in antennas: phased arrays, elements coupling, scanning.
- Experience with RF building blocks such as LNA, Filters, Combiners, SSPA, TWTAs, Oscillators.
- Experience of working with ESA processes and projects would be highly beneficial.
We are a company that promote a risk aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.