SatixFy is looking for a highly qualified project lead/system engineer that is intimately familiar with modem/ system/ networking technologies. In this position, you will be responsible for leading product development based on the company ASICs, collecting, consolidating and prioritizing customers’ requirements and aligning them with internal post silicon development activities including HW and SW development and system level testing.
- Manage customers’ requirements, prioritize, and coordinate them internally with R&D teams.
- Manage the product development. Set expectations (schedule and delivery).
- In case of development or schedule issue work with right stakeholder for its timely mitigation.
- Ability to anticipate challenges and escalate risks to delivery in advance. Lead cross-functional efforts to mitigate risk, develop contingency plans, or adjust project scope, resources, or timelines as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in system/ modem/ networking design.
- Good technical understanding of SW and HW development.
- Demonstrated proficiency in planning, scheduling, risk management and requirements management.
- Experience with characterization of customer requirements and translation to internal SW and HW R&D specifications.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or computer science.
We are a company that promote a risk aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.