SatixFy In Short:
Over 3 billion people are still not connected to the internet, mostly due to geographical challenges. The satellite communication industry is about to go through major changes in the coming years: performance boost, significant increase in the number of satellites and much more. SatixFy is taking an active part in this revolution with cutting-edge chip-set technologies. The company develops satellite communication technology radically reducing the cost, size, weight while increasing performance of IoT & user-terminals, payloads and gateway. We are in the process of system definition and design of our next generation Satellite Software Defined Radio (SDR) platforms and are looking for great candidates to handle this complex development.
• Develop Physical Layer firmware for satellite standards.
• Design of firmware architecture, from top-level down to block-level
• Define and write high-level design documents.
• Implement DSP Algorithms.
• Optimize and debug firmware for performance and throughput.
• Development in C, assembler and core specific instructions.
• B.Sc/M. Sc in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science, or related discipline.
• 5+ years of experience in low-level real-time/embedded programming and firmware architecture – Mandatory
• Experience in wired/wireless physical communication layer – Mandatory.
• Experience in C programming language – Mandatory
• Experience in integration with H/W blocks – Mandatory
• Experience in DSP processors architecture – Advantage
• Experience in CEVA DSP – Advantage
• Basic knowledge of Matlab and Python – Advantage
• Knowledge in communication protocols: Cellular, Wi-Fi, Satellite – Advantage
• Knowledge in digital signal processing algorithms and/or RF systems- Advantage
• Experience in RF lab work and testing equipment (Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, etc.) – Advantage.
• Self-learning capabilities, adapt to changes and study new technical fields.
• Effective teamwork and collaboration skills.
• Multidisciplinary and systematic system view