Physical Layer FW (DSP) Team Leader
- Lead a team of four DSP engineers:
- Provide professional guidance
- Work plans
- Personnel recruitment and development
- Hands-on approach expected.
- Develop Physical Layer firmware for satellite standards.
- Implement DSP Algorithms.
- Design of firmware architecture, from top-level down to block-level.
- Define and write high-level design documents for DSP processor.
- Optimize and debug firmware for performance and throughput.
- Development in C, assembler and core specific instructions.
- Basic knowledge of Matlab and Python.
- Sc/M. Sc in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science, or related discipline.
- Team lead or equivalent leadership experience of 2+ years.
- 5+ years of experience in low-level real-time/embedded programming and firmware architecture – Mandatory
- Experience in DSP processors architecture – Mandatory
- Experience in C programming language – Mandatory
- Experience in CEVA DSP – Advantage
- Experience in integration with H/W blocks – Mandatory
- Capable of entering an existing code base – Mandatory
- Knowledge in communication protocols: Cellular, Wi-Fi, Satellite – Advantage
- Knowledge in digital signal processing algorithms and/or RF systems- Advantage
- Experience in RF lab work and testing equipment (Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, etc.) – Advantage.
- Self-learning capabilities, adapt to changes and study new technical fields.
- Effective teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Multidisciplinary and systematic system view