We are looking for a talented and highly motivated PCB Layout designer to join our winning team. We offer a vibrant, modern, and cutting-edge technologies environment, where great people, passion, and innovation meets.
- The candidate will work in a team at a time-constrained environment, and will interface mechanical, Digital, RF and Engineering teams.
- Mixed signal & high-speed multi-layer PCB Layout (Digital/Analog)
- Technological problem solving, involvement in definition of future products.
- Participate in company design reviews and support existing hardware products.
- Practical Engineer – a must. / BSc EE – an advantage.
- 5+ years of proven experience in layout of highly dense multi-layers PCB’s
- Professional with Orcad CiS /Allegro CAD tools – a must.
- Knowledge in working with constraint manager – a must.
- Experience with preparation of production files and documents – a must.
- A must requirement’s:
Experience with routing of the following technologies/interfaces:
- Experience working with HDI, Blind/buried, laser, uVia’s.
- Definition of new footprints, 3D/STP models for new components.
- Embedded CPU environment (DDR3/4, Eth switch/PHY, PCIe, eMMC, SGMII/1000Base-T).
- High speed serial links (SerDes) 10GbE /JESD204B/ PCIe/ Serial-lite etc.
- RF/mixed signal.
- Power circuits LDO, DC-DC.
- An advantage requirement’s:
- Knowledge in reading and understanding electrical schematics.
- Knowledge in mechanics.
- Controlled impedance design.
- Familiar with signal integrity concept.
- Experience with chip substrate layout.
- Good system understanding.
- Capability of communicating in English (written/verbal)