The lead AIT Engineer is the technical interface between SatixFy and our vendors and customers in relations to AIT process. In this position, you will be responsible for detailed technical interactions with our vendors and customers to ensure that our products are ready for a smooth successful AIT. You will work with vendors/customers from the finalization of requirements until product delivery and I some cases until launch. You will work closely with our vendors/customers to review and verify ICDs, test plans and test results, whilst owning, witness and participate in test campaigns. You will work with SatixFy’s engineering teams to verify units and systems are designed and implemented to meet functional and environmental testing.
- Lead the planning, development and implementation of the assembly, integration and test of electronics subsystems and satellites payloads.
- Lead the development of hardware and software tools to increase quality and efficiency within AIT operations.
- Work with our turnkey vendors to ensure they are capable to ensure a quality product is delivered to the customer needs.
- Conception and definition of test procedures, test plans and test strategies in alignment with design, system engineering and project management.
- Architect, design and implementation of hardware and software solutions for automated test, validation and qualification.
- Generation of testing documentation.
- Lead the AIT roadmap for continuous improvement of AIT operations, including facilities management and planning.
- 5+ years in the space industry in a similar position.
- An electrical engineering background, or experience testing electrical subsystems on a satellite payloads
- Experience with a variety of communications electronics and payloads.
- Experience in AIT campaigns for communication electronics and/or satellite missions.
- Proven experience in scripting and test automation, knowledge of Python, C or other test automation tools, techniques and languages.
- Experience with analog circuits and practical knowledge in analogue and mixed signal measurement techniques.
- Experience with digital, power and RF electronics at system level.
- Strong hand-on skills.
- Resourcefulness and a passion for working hard and learning fast and lead from the front.