Be part of a dynamic and motivated multi-national RND team, taking part in developing a state of the art Satellite SoC through the full life cycle: design to production. The chips include complex digital and analogue modules. Some of the products are part of the next generation radiation hardened satellite modems.
- Provide support for 50+ RND engineers both in Israel and overseas.
- Develop and maintain automation and efficiency flows for RND and company use.
- Serve as a syncing point between IT, SW, Algorithms and VLSI engineers.
- Keep an open mind and always look for new ways to improve the RND productivity and efficiency.
- 1+ years in chip design related position (Design/Verification/SW/Validation/DevOps/IT etc).
- High knowledge and experience working and developing in Linux – a must.
- High proficiency in python and bash.
- High personal standards and accountability.
- Very High communication and didactic and collaboration skills, both in Hebrew and in English.
- Clear sense of urgency and a “can do” attitude. Effective teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Self-learning capabilities, adapt to changes and study new technical fields.
- In depth Knowledge of a source control tool (SVN/Git etc.) – an advantage.
- Experience with automation scripting in python – an advantage.
- Experience resolving environment and tool issues – an advantage.
- Experience with FlowTracer or any other load balancing tool – an advantage.
- Experience with Jankins and/or other DevOps tools – an advantage.
- Knowledge\experience in chip design flow, networking, SoC architecture and communication systems – an advantage
Education: A degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Sysadmin, or related field from a major academic institute (college as well).