DevOps and CAD Team Leader
- Implement, Maintain and Coordinate the development technologies and resources across the R&D team. 80% hands on position.
- Make sure all development flows and tools (Chip design and embedded software) are running, and resolve issues dynamically and methodically.
- CI/CD tools.
- VLSI dev tools.
- Load balancers.
- Bug trackers.
- Repository servers and management systems.
- Develop the next generation of automations and flows for the R&D developers as well as other groups in the company.
- Manage and administer the coding platforms, registries and databases.
- Explore and integrate new technologies to move the Dev team forward.
- At least 5 years of proven experience working under linux environment – a must.
- At least 5 years of experience in python and bash– a must.
- Experience with Gitlab, Jenkins, Flow Tracer, Jira, Artifactory – an advantage.
- Experience with web development and databases – an advantage.
- Experience working with Chip design developers and embedded software – an advantage.
- Experience with SharePoint and Microsoft power automate – an advantage.
- Experience with training engineers on technical systems and flows – an advantage.