Responsibility for ongoing finance matters, including management and supervision of the bookkeeping work.
- Preparation and consolidation of quarterly and annual financial statements of subsidiaries in Israel and the UK – work with auditors in Israel and abroad (Israeli GAAP and IFRS), including preparation of SEC filings and tax returns.
- Cash flow management of the parent company and subsidiaries.
- Responsibility for payroll, including ongoing treatment of the pension funds of Israeli employees.
- Work closely with operations team on inventory matters
- Reporting to the Innovation Authority (Chief Scientist)
- Supervision of bookkeeping and payments
- Working with subsidiaries abroad
- Monthly closing and analysis
- Ongoing management of financial processes in the group (stock options, NDAs)
- CPA, Big 4 experience
- At least one role as a controller in a high-tech, US publicly traded company
- SOX experience
- Inventory experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent English
- Good interpersonal skills, high work ethic, strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to details, willing to work under pressure.