Be part of a dynamic and motivated multi-national team, taking part in developing a state of the art Satellite SoC through the full life cycle: design to production. The chips include complex digital and analog modules. Some of the products are part of the next generation radiation hardened satellite modems. You will have access to best in class EDA design tools and will be working in leading edge process technologies.
- Analog and mixed signal design of ADCs, DACs, SERDES, PLLs, and supporting circuitry for complex SoC, VLSI devices and Test Chips.
- Design & Simulation, working hand in hand with physical design implementation and verification.
- Lab testing and characterization of your designs.
- Integration with system level design.
- Design for manufacturability and testability.
- Jointly with management, build your career development and growth opportunities.
- Analog design & analysis: schematic capture, simulation, floor-planning, layout support, electromigration analysis, statistical analysis & calibration design where needed.
- Familiarity with deep sub-micron (28nm or below) process technologies, SOI and FinFet a plus
- Experience in Cadence tool flow.
- Deep problem solving and analytical skills
- Practical use of scripting languages Perl/Skill, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Education & Experience
- 8+ years of experience in relevant circuit design
- At least Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from a major academic institution